31. The Government may, by regulation, prescribe
(1) the general bases of assessment of the immovables to be acquired or alienated under this division;
(2) the criteria enabling the fixing of the price of acquisition or alienation or the cost of the rent of such immovables, and the criteria for selecting prospective acquirers or lessees;
(3) the conditions that must be included in deeds of acquisition or alienation and in leases;
(4) the documents, reports and information to be produced or furnished for the purposes of this division and the period within which they must be produced or furnished;
(5) the cases where an immovable may be alienated, in whole or in part, in accordance with the third paragraph of section 27, and the criteria enabling the fixing of the price of alienation of such an immovable.