7. In exercising his or her responsibilities and taking charge of the coordination of the players concerned, the Minister may, in particular,
(1) obtain from government departments and bodies the information the Minister considers necessary;
(2) enter into agreements with any person, association, partnership or body;
(3) facilitate the development and signing of agreements, particularly between bodies and between government departments and bodies;
(4) enter into agreements, in accordance with the applicable legislative provisions, with a government other than that of Québec or a department or body of such a government, or with an international organization or a body of such an organization; and
(5) conduct or commission research, studies and analyses and make them public.