(1) fails to comply with sections 6, 8, 11, 12 and 14,
(2) makes a false or misleading statement or provides false or misleading information to the Minister or the Authority,
(3) wilfully and in any manner evades or attempts to evade the application of this Act,
(4) hinders the action of a person who exercises powers or duties for the purposes of this Act, or
(5) contravenes a provision of a regulation whose contravention constitutes an offence,
commits an offence and is liable to a fine of $250,000.