54.6. The orientation committee is also entrusted with making
(1) by-laws respecting the conduct of the pupils of the school, subject to paragraph 6 of section 189;
(2) by-laws for the use of school premises, subject to paragraphs 1 and 4 of section 213 and subparagraph c of the third paragraph of section 504;
(3) recommendations to the school board on the introduction of new curricula;
(4) recommendations, at the request of the school board, with a view to preventing disputes that could arise within the school;
(5) recommendations, at the request of the school board, on the criteria for the dismissal of pupils from the school;
(6) by-laws for its internal management;
(7) recommendations to the school board on the implementation of day care provided to the children in the kindergarten and elementary grades.