72. A decision made by the Minister may be contested by the following persons before the Administrative Tribunal of Québec within 60 days after the date of its notification:
(1) a natural person whose undertaking application on behalf of a foreign national has been refused or whose undertaking on behalf of a foreign national has been cancelled;
Not in force (2) a foreign national belonging to the economic class whose application for selection for permanent immigration has been refused, unless the decision was made under the second paragraph of section 38;
(3) a foreign national in respect of whom a temporary or permanent immigration selection decision has been cancelled, unless the decision was made for a public interest reason;
(4) a person who or a partnership that has incurred a monetary administrative penalty prescribed by a regulation under paragraph 3 of section 31 or sections 101 and 102; and
(5) a person whose recognition as an immigration consultant has been refused, suspended or revoked or has not been renewed, unless the decision was made for a public interest reason.