57. The Minister may reject a person’s application in the following cases:
(1) the person has failed to demonstrate to the Minister, as required under section 54, the truthfulness of the facts set out in his or her statements;
(2) the person has failed to provide information or documents required by the Minister under section 55;
(3) the application contains false or misleading information or documents;
(4) the person has, in the five years preceding the examination of the application, directly or indirectly provided the Minister with false or misleading information or documents;
(5) the person has been the subject of a decision made for a public interest reason under section 37, 38, 49 or 65; or
(6) any other case provided for by government regulation.