28. Any clause of a lease or other agreement by which a person operating a commercial establishment undertakes to admit the public to his commercial establishment
(1) before 8:30 a.m. from Monday to Saturday;
(2) after 6:00 p.m. on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays;
(3) after 9:00 p.m. on Thursdays and Fridays;
(4) after 5:00 p.m. on Saturdays;
(5) on Sundays,
is without effect.
The first paragraph shall cease to apply on 18 December 1997. However, in the case of a lease or other agreement which, on 18 December 1992, is binding on a person operating a commercial establishment, the first paragraph shall cease to apply on the date on which the lease or agreement expires, where that date is later than 18 December 1997.
1990, c. 30, s. 28; 1992, c. 55, s. 12.