11. The Minister may, upon a written application from a person who closes all his commercial establishments weekly on a day other than Sunday by reason of obligations imposed by his religious beliefs, authorize that the public be admitted on Sundays between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. to any such commercial establishments to which they may not be admitted on Sundays under this Act, provided that
(1) the person makes the application in respect of all the establishments to which he wishes the public to be admitted on Sundays;
(2) the application indicates the civic address and the location of each establishment;
(3) the application is supported by a declaration signed by the person, attesting that his religious beliefs oblige him to close all his establishments on a day other than Sunday and that he closes them on that day;
(4) between 8:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m. on Sundays, not more than 4 persons attend to the operation of each establishment covered by the application.
No such authorization may be transferred. It may not be granted in respect of a space or stall in a market.
The Minister may revoke any authorization granted under this section. A notice of every authorization or revocation, as the case may be, shall be published by the Minister in the Gazette officielle du Québec.