12.21. The Government may, by regulation,
(1) determine the terms governing the keeping of government digital data inventories by public bodies;
(2) determine quality standards for government digital data based on their nature, characteristics, use and their mobility and valorization potential, as well as, if applicable, special protection standards for those data;
(3) exclude categories of data for the application of this chapter;
(4) determine rules for the mobility or valorization authorization referred to in subparagraph 4 of the first paragraph of section 12.12 given by the government digital data manager and rules applicable to public bodies covered by such an authorization; and
(5) prescribe any other measure necessary for the application of this chapter.