78. For the purpose of granting accreditation, the Minister shall take account of, in particular,
(1) the quality of the institution’s educational organization and the criteria governing the selection of the teaching and managerial personnel;
(2) the importance of the need expressed to which the institution proposes to respond;
(3) the extent of public support, and community involvement;
(4) the effects of accreditation on resources in the community;
(5) the specific contribution to be made by the institution in terms of enrichment, complementarity or diversity;
(6) the level of participation of parents in the life of the institution;
(7) the compatibility between the institution’s objectives and the policies of the Minister or the Government.