7. The Minister of Sustainable Development, Environment and Parks or the Minister of Natural Resources and Wildlife may, according to their respective responsibilities,
(1) carry out or cause the carrying out of research, studies or surveys respecting species which appear to require protection or respecting their habitats, and grant subsidies therefor;
(2) establish programs to promote the survival of designated threatened or vulnerable species or of species likely to be so designated, and the protection and development of existing habitats, the restoration of damaged habitats or the creation of new habitats;
(3) delegate the establishment or implementation of the programs contemplated in paragraph 2 to any person, and grant subsidies therefor;
(4) enter into an agreement with any person for the purpose of achieving the objectives of this Act;
(5) enter, according to law, into an agreement with any government or any governmental or international agency for the purpose of achieving the objectives of this Act.