29. For the purposes of an inspection, an inspector of plant life may
(1) have access, at any reasonable time, to any place other than a dwelling-house where an activity contemplated in the second paragraph of section 16 or of section 17 is carried on in respect of a threatened or vulnerable plant species or its habitat;
(2) photograph such places, take samples and make analyses;
(3) enter and pass on private land;
(4) require any information relating to this Act and the regulations thereunder pertaining to a threatened or vulnerable plant species or its habitat.
The inspector shall, upon request, identify himself and show the certificate issued by the Minister of Sustainable Development, Environment and Parks attesting his capacity.
1989, c. 37, s. 29; 1994, c. 17, s. 53; 1999, c. 36, s. 133; 2006, c. 3, s. 35.