15. The Minister of the Environment and Wildlife shall transmit a copy of the chart of the habitat of a plant species to
(1) the Minister of Natural Resources, who shall enter it on the land use plan prepared in accordance with section 21 of the Act respecting the lands in the public domain (chapter T-8.1);
(2) the regional county municipality whose territory is included on the chart so that it may enter the chart on the development plan provided for in the Act respecting land use planning and development (chapter A-19.1);
(3) the local municipality whose territory is included on the chart so that it may take it into account in carrying on its functions;
(4) the registry office of the registration division whose territory is included on the chart so that all persons concerned may examine it.