2. (1) The Agreement is hereby approved, given effect to and declared valid.
(2) The beneficiaries of the Agreement are hereby acknowledged to have the rights, privileges and benefits granted to them by the said Agreement; the legislative and administrative measures provided for in the Agreement shall be adopted in accordance with its terms.
(3) Pursuant to the Agreement, the Category I lands provided for in the said Agreement shall be set aside and shall be granted in accordance with the legislation to be adopted to that effect.
(4) The capital of and interest on the bonds which Québec must issue under the Agreement, including interest on accrued interest, shall be paid out of the consolidated revenue fund.
(5) The basic compensation as well as all the amounts referred to in article 25.3 of the Agreements are exempt from taxation, on the terms and conditions provided in the said article.
(6) The Government may make such regulations as are required for the application of the Agreement or any provision thereof. It may in particular, by regulation:
(a) create the agencies provided for in the Agreement necessary for the implementation thereof;
(b) determine their composition, functions, duties and powers, their methods of business management, their rules of internal management, their financing, and the procedure of appeal from their decisions;
(c) determine the mode of appointment, qualifications, functions, duties and powers, term of office, remuneration and mode of dismissal of their members.
The regulations made under this subsection shall come into force on the day of their publication in the Gazette officielle du Québec or on any later date provided for in the said regulations.
(7) Every Minister responsible for the implementation of any provision of the Agreement may, in accordance with the Act respecting the Ministère des Affaires intergouvernementales, conclude agreements with the Government of Canada or any other body to further the implementation of the said Agreement.