76. The annual meeting of the members must be held within six months from the end of the fiscal year. The members are convened to
(1) take communication of the auditor’s report and of the annual report;
(1.1) (paragraph repealed);
(2) decide upon the apportionment of the surplus earnings or operating surplus;
(3) elect directors;
(4) appoint the auditor;
(5) fix the attendance allowance, if any, of the members of the board of directors or of the executive committee;
(6) determine the remuneration, if any, of the secretary or the treasurer where he is also a member of the board of directors;
(7) take any decision reserved to the meeting by this title;
(8) take part in a question period on any matter within the competence of the meeting.
If the cooperative fails to hold an annual meeting of its members within the prescribed time, the board of directors of the federation of which the cooperative is a member may call the annual meeting. The cooperative shall reimburse the federation for reasonable expenses incurred by the federation to hold the meeting.
1982, c. 26, s. 76; 1995, c. 67, s. 51; 2001, c. 36, s. 35; 2003, c. 18, s. 43; 2015, c. 3, s. 7.