81. The first board of directors of the new Conservatoire, composed of the members appointed after 15 June 2006 pursuant to subparagraphs 1 to 3 of the first paragraph of section 4, is charged with taking all the preparatory measures necessary for the operation of the new Conservatoire from the date of coming into force of Chapter II, except the measures coming under the responsibility of the Minister of Culture and Communications pursuant to section 82.
The board of directors shall, before that date,
(1) adopt the by-laws referred to in sections 4, 7, 29, 32, 33, 35, 36, 41, 42, 43 and 45 and in the first paragraph of section 13;
(2) establish the staffing plan of the Conservatoire;
(3) establish an assignment plan for the employees who will be transferred to the new Conservatoire under section 89;
(4) submit to the Minister for approval, in accordance with section 53, the budgetary estimates of the new Conservatoire for its first fiscal year.
The first board of directors may, for such purposes and with the authorization of the Minister, request the assistance of the personnel of the Ministère de la Culture et des Communications or contract a loan.
The board of directors must make public, in the manner it considers most appropriate, the by-laws adopted under section 4.
The by-laws adopted by the first board of directors pursuant to subparagraph 1 of the second paragraph of this section must be adopted again, with or without amendment, at a meeting of the board of directors composed of all members appointed or elected under section 4.
1994, c. 2, s. 81; 2006, c. 26, s. 14.