C-61.1 - Act respecting the conservation and development of wildlife

Full text
13.2. An area warden may require any person to produce for inspection any document, other than a hunting or trapping licence, required under this Act or the regulations or under any other Act or regulations he has the duty to enforce.
Every person to whom the first paragraph applies must comply forthwith with any requirement thereunder.
1996, c. 62, s. 9.