C-61.1 - Act respecting the conservation and development of wildlife

Full text
121.2. The Minister may amend or replace the by-law of the Société or of a body that is party to a contract referred to in section 118 or 120 if the Société or body fails to comply with the conditions determined by government regulation.
A copy of the amended or replaced by-law is sent to the Société or body and comes into force on the date it is received by the body or the Société.
2009, c. 49, s. 25.