8. In order to facilitate the administration of this Act, the Minister may, in particular,
(1) conduct or commission research, studies and analyses on natural settings and biodiversity protection, and make grants for that purpose;
(2) establish and implement programs of financial or technical assistance to foster the preservation of the natural heritage or the development or re-establishment of natural settings, including programs to support the creation, conservation, supervision and management of nature reserves on private land;
(3) delegate the establishment or implementation of the programs under paragraph 2 to any person, and grant financial assistance for that purpose;
(4) lease or acquire property or real rights in property by agreement or, where authorized by the Government and subject to the conditions it fixes, by expropriation in accordance with the Expropriation Act (chapter E‐24); and
(5) accept any movable or immovable property or any real right in property as a gift or legacy.