23.2. The advisory committee is composed of 17 members, including a chair, appointed by the Government after consultation with groups representing students, the staff of educational institutions and socio-economic circles:
(1) one member is a student at the secondary level in vocational education;
(2) two members are students at the college level, one in a program of technical studies and the other in a program of pre-university studies;
(3) four members are university students, one at the undergraduate level, one at the Master’s level, one at the Doctoral level and one in a continuing education program;
(4) one member is a teacher;
(5) five members are persons assigned to administrative functions, two in a general and vocational college and the others in an educational institution at the university level;
(6) three members are persons representing socio-economic groups;
(7) one member is a public servant at the Ministère de l’Éducation, du Loisir et du Sport.