38. The Government may, by regulation,
(1) determine the minimum amounts of insurance a rail carrier must hold;
(2) determine the requirements any proof of solvency in lieu of a certificate of insurance must meet, and determine the minimum amount required to guarantee solvency;
(3) prescribe the information and documents an applicant must provide to obtain a certificate of competence;
(4) prescribe the conditions governing the establishment of a tariff for a rail transportation service requested by a shipper;
(5) prescribe the amount of the fees payable for the certificate of competence, and for mediation under section 18.