B-4 - Cultural Property Act

Full text
104. The division, subdivision, redivision or parcelling out of land done contrary to section 94 may be annulled. Any interested party, including the municipality in the territory in which the land is situated, may apply to the Superior Court to have the nullity declared.
1985, c. 24, s. 41.