B-1.1 - Building Act

Full text
134. A local municipality may enter into a written agreement under this division with the Board.
The municipality that has entered into an agreement with the Board may require, by by-law, that persons wishing to obtain a permit or certificate of occupancy for a building pay the charges resulting from the application of this Act.
The Government may, by regulation, set the maximum fees that may be demanded under the second paragraph.
1985, c. 34, s. 134; 1991, c. 74, s. 168.