35. A credit assessment agent must adhere to sound commercial practices.
Such practices include providing fair treatment to the persons concerned whose record the agent holds, in particular by
(1) providing appropriate information, in particular as regards the exercise of the rights conferred on them by this Act;
(2) making available to them appropriate means of communication to facilitate the timely exercise of those rights;
(3) adopting a policy for processing complaints filed by the persons concerned and resolving disputes with them; and
(4) keeping a complaints register.