6. The following persons may not be members of the board of directors of an agency:
(1) persons not resident in Québec;
(3) persons under tutorship or curatorship;
(4) persons convicted in the preceding five years of a crime punishable by three years of imprisonment or more;
(5) persons who, in the preceding three years, forfeited office as members of the board of directors of an institution or regional board under paragraph 2 of section 498 of the Act respecting health services and social services (chapter S‐4.2);
(6) persons convicted in the preceding three years of an offence against the Act respecting health services and social services or its regulations.