A-4.1 - Act respecting the acquisition of farm land by non-residents

Full text
12. A non-resident who wishes to obtain an authorization under this Act must submit an application to the commission together with all the documents and information prescribed by government regulation and, where applicable, payment of the duties prescribed for that application.
1979, c. 65, s. 12.