14. The application shall contain
(1) information concerning the identity of the applicant, of the child and of any person alleged to have removed or retained the child;
(2) where available, the date of birth of the child;
(3) the grounds on which the applicant’s claim for return of the child are based;
(4) a written authorization giving the Central Authority the power to act on behalf of the applicant or to designate a representative to act in his name;
(5) all available information relating to the whereabouts of the child and the identity of the person with whom the child is presumed to be.