37. The Government may, by regulation,
(1) exempt from the application of a provision of this Act or a regulation categories of persons and classes of public bodies or archives that it indicates;
(2) determine, according to classes of public bodies or public archives, the standards and conditions of management of the archives, particularly regarding their preservation, restoration, alienation, deposit with or transfer to Bibliothèque et Archives nationales, or their removal, alteration and disposal;
(3) determine, according to classes of public bodies, the content and form of and the procedures for submission of the retention schedule;
(4) determine the classes of persons or bodies that may apply for accreditation of a private archival agency, the conditions of qualification for accreditation, the form and tenor of the documents required to be sent upon an application for accreditation, the duration of accreditation and the procedures for its maintenance and renewal;
(5) determine provisions of the regulations to contravene which is an offence.