33. Every person shall be eligible for a loan provided that
(1) the person is a Canadian citizen or, within the meaning of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (Statutes of Canada, 2001, chapter 27), a permanent resident or a protected person, or the person belongs to another class of persons determined by regulation;
(2) the person resides in Québec within the meaning of the regulation;
(3) the person has been admitted to an educational institution designated by the Minister or the Minister of Education, Recreation and Sports for the granting of loans, according to their respective jurisdictions, in order to pursue studies recognized by either minister on a part-time basis;
(4) the person is, at the beginning of the year of allocation, within the period of eligibility for a loan as established by regulation;
(5) the amount of the person’s annual financial resources is less than the amount determined by regulation;
(6) the person has not, at the beginning of the year of allocation, reached the maximum level of indebtedness determined by regulation.