A-13.2.1 - Act respecting assistance and compensation for victims of crime

Full text
173. As the needs of the Fonds develop, the Minister of Finance shall periodically transfer to the Fund, out of the sums credited to the general fund, amounts totalling a sum equal to the difference, for a given fiscal year, between the amounts needed for the administration of this Act and the amounts referred to in paragraphs 1 to 6 of section 171. The amounts shall be paid out of the Consolidated Revenue Fund.
Where applicable, the surplus amounts accumulated by the Fund are transferred to the general fund, on the dates and to the extent determined by the Government.
1993, c. 54, s. 173; 2011, c. 18, s. 296.