2. The following fees shall be charged for the preparation of documents related to the services listed below and, where applicable, for the registration of the service in the register referred to in section 4 of the Act respecting agricultural lands in the domain of the State (chapter T-7.1):
(1) the alienation of ungranted land: $235;
(2) the rectification of letters patent or the correction of a notarial contract on the basis of information provided by the beneficiary or his predecessor in title: $250;
(3) the leasing of ungranted land: $235;
(4) the renewal or transfer of a lease: $135;
(5) a change in a lease: $85;
(6) the establishment of a servitude or the granting of a right over ungranted land: $235;
(7) the authorization to use or to develop a parcel of land where the authorization is for not more than 5 years: $75;
(8) the certification of payment of costs to the Minister referred to in section 43.9 of the Act: $300;
(9) the certification of the discharge of a hypothec, provided for in article 3068 of the Civil Code: $235.
In addition to the amount indicated in subparagraph 7, a fee of $25 is payable for each year or part of a year indicated in the authorization. That fee is non-refundable and is payable when the authorization is issued.