15. The selection criteria that the committee shall take into account in determining a candidate’s aptitude are
(1) the candidate’s personal and intellectual qualities;
(2) the candidate’s experience and the relevancy of that experience in relation to the duties of the board;
(3) the extent of the candidate’s knowledge or skills in view of the required qualifications, training and professional experience stated in the notice of recruitment;
(4) the candidate’s ability to carry out adjudicative functions;
(5) the applicant’s judgment, open-mindedness, perceptiveness, level-headedness, decision-making and expressive abilities;
(6) the candidate’s conception of the duties of a commissioner of the board.