31. Subject to section 30, no inscription or announcement shall be affixed to the inside or outside surfaces of a school bus, other than
(1) the inscription indicating the make and model of the vehicle, and the name and logo or abbreviation of the manufacturer and of the distributor of the vehicle;
(2) the manufacturer’s instructions as to the operation and maintenance of the school bus and its equipment;
(3) the indications prescribed or authorized by a law or regulation;
(4) the rules concerning the behaviour and safety of passengers, if they are posted inside the passenger compartment;
(5) the name and contact information of the carrier, his logo or abbreviation, the name and logo or abbreviation of his association, and the number of the school bus, where those inscriptions are on the outside of the side walls;
(6) the route name, number or pictogram and the seat numbering; and
(7) a pictogram or a mention indicating that it is manufactured in Québec, where applicable.