12. Subject to section 13, a beer bottle or beer can shall bear a stamp that is affixed and glued over its entire surface directly to the glass or metal, as the case may be, and which shall meet the following requirements:
(1) the paper of the stamp shall be flat white, 37 lb strength at least, preglued with an RH-1 type adhesive or equivalent, subject to paragraph 3, with a backing paper 40 lb strength at least;
(2) the stamp shall be 2 cm wide by 1.5 cm high and shall bear the inscription described in section 1, in red ink, in “helvetica bold” 12-point type for the word “QUÉBEC” and “helvetica condensed bold” 7-point type for the words “DROITS ACQUITTÉS”; the space between the 2 lines shall indicate the identification number of the vendor which appears on his registration certificate issued under the Act respecting the Québec sales tax (chapter T-0.1), in black ink;
(3) the glue shall ensure that the entire surface of the stamp adheres to the glass or metal, as the case may be, and withstand the distribution conditions of the beer until its sale to the consumer;
(4) the stamp shall bear a “dotted” cruciform cut so as to avoid any possibility of being removed whole.