2. An agent licence may be issued to a person who does not meet the training requirements provided for in section 1 where the person’s level of knowledge and skills is equivalent to the training required.
In assessing the training equivalence, the Bureau de la sécurité privée takes the following factors into account, among other things:
(1) diplomas obtained in relevant or related fields;
(2) the type of courses taken, course content and marks obtained;
(3) training periods and other learning activities completed; and
(4) the type and length of relevant experience.