4. Is exempt from the application of paragraph 2 of section 130 and sections 132 and 216 of the Act, the amendment of a pension plan that grants benefits referred to as “additional benefits related to early retirement” to the member of a past component of the other members of a pension plan designated by number 32197 or 32199, where the following conditions are met:
(1) the member is at least age 55 but under age 65 at the time his period of continuous services ends;
(2) his period of continuous service ends during the calendar year in which the amendment is made or during the preceding calendar year;
(3) his period of continuous service ends prior to the date on which the plan is terminated;
(4) during the existence of the plan, the plan text provides for the funding by the employer of additional liabilities whose value is established on a solvency basis in any actuarial valuation on the assumption that the additional benefits related to early retirement are allocated to any member of a past component of the other members who is at least age 55 but under age 65;
(5) the additional benefits related to early retirement are described in detail in the copy of the plan text that accompanies the application for registration of the pension plan submitted to Retraite Québec.
The additional benefits referred to in this section are not considered additional obligations within the meaning of section 128, paragraph 1 of section 130, sections 131 and 135 and the third paragraph of section 146.1 of the Act.