31. Within 15 days of the benefit settlement, the pension committee must send to Retraite Québec a report prepared by an actuary on the settlement of the members’ and beneficiaries’ benefits. The report must contain:
(1) the assets of each account at the date of settlement and the portion of the difference amount described in the third paragraph of section 220.127.116.11 of the Act accrued on that date in each account;
(2) the pension benefits and refunds paid to each member or beneficiary at the date of settlement and the settlement percentage of the benefits of each member or beneficiary at that date;
(3) a reconciliation of the assets and liabilities of each account between the date of withdrawal or termination and the benefit settlement date including, for each account, asset yield, asset increase through recovery of amounts owing and any variation in liabilities; and
(4) certification by the author of the report that the report was prepared in conformity with the provisions of the Act and of this Regulation.