148. In respect of tanks already installed on 1 December 1997:
(1) section 57 is applicable to aboveground tanks that can contain more than 20,000 litres, from 1 June 1998;
(2) section 58 is applicable from 1 December 2000 to double-wall underground tanks. In respect of single-wall underground tanks, section 58 is applicable in the same period only where an automatic continuous inventory device and a spill prevention device are mandatory; and
(3) sections 60, 66, 67, 68 and 69 are not applicable as long as the tanks remain installed at the same place.
The owners and operators of existing underground tanks shall provide to the Minister of Sustainable Development, Environment and Parks, not later than 1 February 1998, a statement with the following information:
(1) the address of the site where each tank is located;
(2) the materials composing the tank;
(3) the volume of the tank;
(4) if it is a single-wall or double-wall tank;
(5) if the tank is equipped with a corrosion protection system, an automatic continuous inventory device, a spill prevention device and, in the case of a double-wall tank, an interstitial automatic leak detection system between the walls; and
(6) the age of the tank.