101. The final cover of a disposal site shall comprise
(1) an impermeable layer made by the overplacement of 2 impermeable synthetic membranes or by the combination of an impermeable membrane and a layer of clayish materials;
(2) a drainage layer composed of natural materials or of synthetic materials if the upper part of the impermeable layer is an impermeable synthetic membrane;
(3) a layer of soil whose characteristics are able to protect the impermeable layer; and
(4) a layer of soil fit for vegetation that shall be seeded in such a way that revegetation takes place within the shortest time possible. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the vegetation shall not be of species liable to damage the impermeable layer.
The final cover shall include slopes enabling the flow by gravity of runoff away from the disposal areas, while limiting soil erosion.