13. Every person or municipality that accidentally releases more than 10 kg of liquid halocarbons into the environment must immediately inform the Minister.
The person or municipality must also, not later than 31 March of the year following the release year, provide the Minister with a report that states the name and address of the person or municipality and, for each release,
(1) the date and place of the release;
(2) the type of unit from which the release originated;
(3) the type of halocarbon released and in what state;
(4) an assessment of the quantity of halocarbon released, in kilograms;
(5) the name of the person assessing the quantity of halocarbon released; and
(6) the cause of the release and, if applicable, a brief description of the corrections made to the unit.
Every person or municipality that accidentally releases more than 10 kg of gaseous halocarbons into the environment must provide the Minister with a report containing the information required by the second paragraph, within the same timeframe.
O.C. 1091-2004, s. 13; 201-2020O.C. 201-2020, s. 111.