3. An application to amend a depollution attestation shall be filed in writing and shall contain
(1) the number of the depollution attestation in respect of which the application is being filed;
(2) the information required under paragraphs 2 to 7 of section 2;
(3) a complete description of the changes which the applicant wishes to make and for which an application to amend a depollution attestation is required under section 31.25 of the Environment Quality Act (chapter Q-2), as well as the reasons for the changes;
(4) an evaluation of the impact of the changes on the quantity or volume of the emission, deposit, release or discharge of contaminants into the environment and on the type, concentration and quantity of contaminants emitted, deposited, released or discharged into the environment; and
(5) a description of the measures, apparatus or equipment that are referred to in paragraph 13 of section 2 and that the applicant intends to implement or install in order to comply with the contaminant discharge standards contained in his depollution attestation or in order to reduce or eliminate the emission, deposit, release or discharge of new contaminants into the environment by the industrial establishment.