15. The last holder of a depollution attestation during a calendar year shall send to the Minister, prior to 1 April of the following year, an annual report updated to 31 December and containing
(1) the number of the depollution attestation;
(2) any amendments to the information furnished to the Minister under paragraphs 2 to 8 and 13 of section 2;
(3) information on progress made in the holder’s activities in regard to the requirements and dates of application established by the Minister in the depollution attestation under the second paragraph of section 31.15 of the Act;
(4) information on progress made in the corrective program imposed by the Minister under section 31.15.1 of the Act at the time of issue of the depollution attestation; and
(5) information on progress made in the studies required by the Minister in the depollution attestation under section 31.15.4 of the Act.