31. It is prohibited to apply pesticides containing an active ingredient listed in Schedule I on lawns on
(1) land owned by the State;
(2) land owned by municipalities, a metropolitan community and the Kativik Regional Government, except for the unused parts of street rights-of-way;
(3) land owned by educational institutions at the college level governed by the Act respecting private education (chapter E-9.1) or the General and Vocational Colleges Act (chapter C-29) and educational institutions at the university level referred to in paragraphs 1 to 10 of section 1 of the Act respecting educational institutions at the university level (chapter E-14.1);
(4) land owned by health and social services institutions governed by the Act respecting health services and social services (chapter S-4.2) or the Act respecting health services and social services for Cree Native persons (chapter S-5); and
(5) land where sports, recreational, cultural or artistic activities are held for children under 14 years of age.
That restriction does not apply to lawns on golf courses, in nurseries or in seed orchards, or lawns on land that is
(1) used only for sports purposes by persons older than 14 years of age;
(2) fenced in; or
(3) equipped with a watering system.