21. A person who stores Class 1, Class 2, Class 3 or Class 4 pesticides must post in a conspicuous place near the entrance to the premises a sign indicating the following services and their telephone numbers:
(1) the Centre Anti-Poison du Québec;
(2) the municipality’s police and fire services;
(3) Urgence-Environnement Québec;
(4) the regional office of the Ministère du Développement durable, de l’Environnement et des Parcs; and
(5) Transport Canada’s Canadian Transport Emergency Centre.
That requirement does not apply to the storage of Class 4 pesticides for personal use or for another person free of charge.
O.C. 331-2003, s. 21; 70-2018O.C. 70-2018, s. 21.