12. Alcoholic beverages may be provided for the purposes of a tasting in a location in which the public is admitted only on the condition that
(1) the tasting takes place in a branch of the Société, in a permit holder’s establishment, in the store of an agent of the Société or on the premises where alcoholic beverages are made under a small-scale production permit or a distiller’s permit;
(2) the tasting is of alcoholic beverages authorized to be sold on the premises of the tasting;
(3) the quantity of alcoholic beverage served to a person does not exceed, per product brand, 100 ml for an alcoholic beverage containing not more than 7% alcohol per volume, 50 ml for an alcoholic beverage containing more than 7% but less than 20% alcohol per volume, and 25 ml for an alcoholic beverage containing not less than 20% alcohol per volume;
(4) the tasting is held by the manufacturer of the alcoholic beverages to be tasted or by an undertaking not connected with the alcoholic beverage industry and specialized in public opinion polling, or by employees of the Société;
(5) the alcoholic beverages used are bought directly from the permit holder on whose premises the tasting is held; and
(6) the person to whom the alcoholic beverage is given is of full age.