32. The owner or custodian of an animal must prepare, keep up to date and implement a cleaning, disinfecting and vermin control protocol for the building, cage, enclosure or yard in which the animal is kept, including equipment and accessories. The protocol must indicate
(1) the frequency of cleaning and disinfecting;
(2) the order in which cleaning and disinfecting must be done;
(3) the cleaning products and disinfectants to be used as well as their concentration, surface contact time and rinsing method; and
(4) the vermin control procedure to be used.
The protocol must be kept on the premises where the animal is kept and made available to any person who looks after it, and to an inspector on request.
This section does not apply to a dwelling house.