14. Cages and enclosures must
(1) be made of non-porous, non-toxic, durable materials that can be washed and disinfected easily, and are mould and corrosion resistant;
(2) be in good condition, safe and free of parts jutting out and sharp edges or other potential causes of injury;
(3) be solid and stable;
(4) be built and installed to prevent the escape of the animal and any injury or stress inflicted by another animal not kept in the same cage or enclosure;
(5) have at least 1 side through which the custodian can easily observe the animal and the animal can see outside; and
(6) be built and installed so as not to obstruct air circulation.