2. The minimum wage established in this Division does not apply to the following employees:
(1) student employed in a non-profit organization having social or community purposes, such as a vacation camp or a recreational organization;
(2) trainee under a programme of vocational training recognized by law;
(3) trainee under a programme of vocational integration under section 61 of the Act to secure handicapped persons in the exercise of their rights with a view to achieving social, school and workplace integration (chapter E-20.1);
(4) employee entirely on commission who works in a commercial undertaking outside the establishment and whose working hours cannot be controlled;
(5) (paragraph revoked);
(6) (paragraph revoked).