11. The Director General of the Conservatoire de musique et d’art dramatique du Québec is authorized to sign:
(1) deeds, documents and writings listed in paragraphs 1 to 4 of section 5;
(2) contracts for hiring speakers, visiting professors and any other professionals required to prepare and carry out educational activities;
(3) contracts for hiring lecturers, teaching assistants, monitors and orchestra managers;
(4) contracts for purchasing musicological and theatrical collections;
(5) contracts for lending musical instruments, costumes, furniture, stage settings and accessories.