5. The board of directors of the Order shall issue an engineer’s permit to persons who also meet the following conditions, in addition to the conditions stated in section 1:
(1) they have acquired engineering experience in accordance with Division II;
(2) they have successfully completed the sponsorship activities in accordance with Division III, as applicable;
(3) they have passed the professional examination in accordance with Division IV;
(4) they have demonstrated that they have appropriate knowledge of the official language of Québec for practising the profession of engineer in accordance with the provisions of the Charter of the French language (chapter C-11);
(5) they have paid all fees and costs relating to the issuance of the engineer’s permit required under paragraph 8 of section 86.0.1 of the Professional Code (chapter C-26).